Adventures in Odyssey and Odyssey Adventure Club have you covered. Karen Ehman and Glynnis Whitwer, authors of Everyday Confetti, share ideas and tips for simplifying and taking the stress out of the holidays. Pointing to the real reason for the season, they offer ideas to help you keep Christ at the center. Click here for a free broadcast download to learn how to simplify and de-stress your holiday season.
Speaking of de-stressing, let me help you out with your last-minute gift shopping. One of my top recommendations: the Odyssey Adventure Club (OAC) because it offers free content for everyone, including an Advent calendar, a broadcast download with tips to create a memorable Christmas, AIO cutouts and Christmas stocking stuffer cards. Membership to the OAC costs just $9.99 a month — or even less if parents make a six-month or one-year commitment. Enrollment provides more than enough content to keep kids engaged throughout the year:
- Access to exclusive content and first looks at books and select Radio Theatre dramas.
- On-the-go access to the OAC app for both iOS and Android users.
- 24/7 streaming access to nearly 800 AIO episodes.
- A new, members-only AIO episode every month.
- A subscription to Adventures in Odyssey Clubhouse Magazine, and more.
Check out these other gift ideas:
- Lego, K'nex
- bowling, mini-golfing, or another "date" opportunity
- art or cooking classes
- arts and crafts supplies
- tickets to a show, sporting event, or movie
- one thing they want, one thing they need, one item to wear, one book to read
- magazine subscription
- calendar to fit their personality or hobbies
- a watch
- games or puzzles