My goals for this week are
- greet him at the door when he comes homes, instead of yelling "hi" from wherever I may be at the moment (unless I'm in the middle of a diaper change :)
- pray for him daily, throughout the day
- compliment him - speaking well of him both in public and in private (this is something I have always strived to do, but it's always a good thing to focus on)
10 Things I love about Nathan
- his sense of humour, even when it's at my expense :)
- his commitment and priority to me and our girls
- his desire to make our lives easier
- the fact that he makes scrambled eggs for breakfast virtually every Sunday morning!
- his desire to spend time with our girls, just him and them. He'll take them shopping, etc and give me a break!
- his work ethic - he works so hard to make sure that I can be a SAHM
- his spiritual leadership, especially with the girls - reading them bible stories and praying with them before bed every night
- his ability to make me feel cherished and beautiful
- his ability to communicate, a rarity among men! :)
- the way he fathers our daughters - he plays with them, takes time to talk with them, truly enjoys being with them
So, if anyone else wants to join in on the challenge - feel free!