I've been high-fived by Andrea to do the Say What?! Hoopla that she created after reading something on our cousin Tammi's blog.
Here's the rules...
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Just list 10 things that won't likely ever come out of your mouth.
3. High-five (or 'tag') any amount of people to do the same on their blog.
4. Come back and let me know you did it, so I can go read your list!
1. No, Nathan, I don't think we should order in today.
2. I definitely don't want to drink Pepsi with my pizza.
3. A little less gravy please.
4. I love hemorrhoids!
5. Girls, you're not shouting loud enough in the house!
6. Please stop practicing piano.
7. Don't try your hardest at hockey practice today.
8. Winter vacations just aren't my thing.
9. Poutines are the worst food invention of all time.
10. Anybody want my ticket to the football game tonight?
I gotta go, baby's crying, so I don't have time to high-five anyone. If you feel like doing it, just leave a comment that you did so I can check yours out.