Saturday 12 April 2008

Five Hoopla

OK, I know it's been a super long time since I posted, and I'll try to post again sometime soon to update you on our crazy busy life, but for now, this'll be a short port doing a Hoopla that my sister Andrea high-fived me to do.....

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
We built our very first house and moved out of our apartment in The City and to The Town that we still live in today - though we're on our 5th house by now! We had been married for 2 yrs then and we were 21 and 22 yrs old.

Five things on my to-do list today
1) Laundry, laundry and more laundry (6 loads!)
2) Nap!
3) Exercise
4) Tidy up
5) Enjoy my kids

Snacks I enjoy
1) Chips and salsa (sometimes heated up with cheese whiz mixed in)
2) Graham wafer squares
3) any chips!
4) Cadbury Cream eggs
5) Popcorn

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Build everyone in our families their dream homes
2) College funds for our families kids
3) Donate hugely to Compassion Canada, Gospel for Asia, Samaritan's Purse and others!
4) Go visit our sponsored child
5) Buy a grand piano

Five of my bad habits
1) Staying up too late
2) Being on the computer too long
3) Sometimes waiting till I've lost my patience instead of disciplining immediately
4) Eating too much of the above mentioned snacks!
5) Being late!!!! (Don't even get Nathan started on that one:)

Five places i have lived
1) Town in Western MB
2) Calgary
3) The City
4) The Town south of The City
5) The Town southeast of the City

Five jobs I've had
1) piano teacher
2) hostess, bus-girl and server at a really nice restaurant in The City
3) receptionist
4) administrative assistant to Corporate Sales Manager - fancy title eh?
5) SAHM - my favorite!!!

Sorry, I'm not high-fiving anyone - but hope y'all had fun reading!

I'll try to post more soon...... (don't hold your breath anyone) LOL

3 comments:

andrea said...

have a fabulous vacation! i'll be so fun to watch your girls be in awe of so many princesses. The house is great. You will have a blast...you may even be able to watch fireworks from the pool every night....oh...i was so fun...all my memories are flooding back.

Andrea said...

thanks for hoopla-ing! and enjoy your vacation!!

Roo said...

have a great trip!! thinking about you....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails