Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sophia's Age 10 Birthday Interview

How old are you now Sophia? 10
What are you looking forward to about age 10? That I get to be 2 digits - I'm not a little kid anymore!
What grade are you in? 4
Who's your teacher? Mr. Roy - he's a teacher that does fun games and stuff with the assignments
Do you like school? no - just my friends, and computers and art
What's your favourite thing about school? my friends
What's your favourite subject? computers
What's your favourite colour? sky blue and lime green
What’s your favourite drink? root beer
What's your favourite breakfast? chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream on top
What's your favourite lunch? Kraft Dinner
What's your favourite supper? perogies with corn and Costco sausage
What’s your favourite game? my iPod
What’s your favourite treat? pepsi slurpee
What's your favourite snack? hot chocolate
What's your favourite dessert?  ice cream sundaes with chocolate chips, strawberries and whipped cream
What's your favourite restaurant? The Keg and Famous Dave's
What's your favourite place? Disney World, Florida
What's your favourite thing to do at Disney World? sitting at the pool and suntanning
What's your favourite ride at Disney World? Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, no question about it
What's your favourite toy? iPod
What's your favourite book? Spyology
What's your favourite sport? hockey
What's your favourite movie? Hotel Transylvania
What's your favourite TV show? The Next Step, again, no question about it
Who's your favourite celebrity? Taylor Swift (duh) and One Direction (again, duh)
What's your favourite thing to do? hang out with my sisters and talk about girl stuff
What's your favourite thing to wear? ankle black leggings with a cool shirt that goes
Who are some of your best friends? Emily, Dilyn, Emma, Phoebe, Madison, Clara, Hannah
Who's your favourite person? me and my Mom
What is your favourite song? I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift
What's one of the best things you've done with your family? gone to Disney World
What do you like to do with your Dad?  having him coach me for hockey, go to Jets games
What do you like to do with your Mom? EVERYTHING!What's your favourite store? Urban Behaviour, Claire's, Gap, Aeropostale
What do you want to be when you grow up? an architect 
Anything else you think we should know about you? I like chocolate!  I like GIRAFFES!


At The Keg for Sophia's special birthday dinner with me and Nathan.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails