I've been wondering how to create a blog signature for awhile now but never got around to asking someone how to do it. I happened to see a post about how to make one on Facebook and it's super easy and takes only a couple of minutes.
I found it through Baba's Farm Life who found it through The Frugal Free Gal who based her tutorial on My Live Signature.
But, to save you having to click on all those links, I'm just going to type out my own tutorial here. Cause I'm cool like that.
1) Go to My Live Signature. (OK, you have to click on one link)
2) Click on the yellow words "Click here to start". (You do not need to create a user account unless you want to)
3) Under "Creating a new signature" click "using the signature creation wizard" (in purple text).
4) Enter your name or whatever you want your signature to be (maximum length is 25 characters) and click "next step."
5) Select your font and click "next step."
6) Select the size and click "next step."
7) Select the background colour and the text colour and click "next step." (clicking on transparent is probably the most common for the background colour)
8) Set the slope and click "next step."
9) Your signature has been created. If you want to save it to your computer, right click directly on your displayed signature, click "save image as" and save it to your computer. This is not necessary though.
10) Under your signature you will see your signature ID and you will also see three purple text links. Click on the text link that says "want to use this signature?"
11) Another page will open up that is titled "Generating signature code". Click "Generate HTML code." (in purple)
12) Click the purple text link that says "Generate a code for my handwritten signature."
13) Your signature preview will pop up along with the HTML code - copy the code (select the entire text, right click and click "copy")
14) Open your blogger account.
15) Click on "settings" in your blog dashboard.
16) Click on "formatting."
17) Scroll down to the bottom where it says "post template."
18) Paste the copied HTML code into the "post template" box and click "save settings."
19) Voila - you're done! You now have a personal signature for your posts. Now every time you create a new post, your signature will appear.