Monday 1 October 2007

Update on my Odd Day Flowers

I loved the flowers and the card my friend Candace gave me on what would've been the due date of the baby I most recently miscarried. Turns out there was some significance to them that I didn't catch on to, due to a mistake at the florists. She had given me 5 flowers - one yellow, 2 pink, 2 white. I didn't think too much of it. Well, my friend was over for lunch and after seeing the bouquet on my table said "please tell me the 3rd pink one died." I'm like - huh? What 3rd one? There was supposed to be 6 flowers.
3 pink ones - representing my 3 girls to love and hold
2 white ones - representing my 2 babies in heaven
1 yellow one - representing the baby in my womb

The flowers were sweet anyway, but the added significance to each flower is pretty special too. I'll try to add a picture soon (which I had to retake after I received the 3rd pink rose!)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Blessings to you always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails