Monday 6 July 2009

Not Me! Monday


Today I did not whack Jacob's head into the thermostat while I was carrying him down the hallway. Nope, not me! I'm never the cause of injuries to my children. And I most certainly have not done the exact same thing to all our MSC at one point or another. And absolutely never when I was walking down the hallway quickly because I was upset. Which of course means, I never suffered from mommy guilt as a result of said collisions. Nope, not me!

I also did not allow my children to wear completely mis-matched outfits as we walked/biked to the local ice cream shop with 3 other moms (and a total of 13 children!) Nope not me! Besides, striped shorts and flowery tank tops totally go together anyway. Which also means I did not feel the need to defend myself to the other moms for said children's clothing selections. After all, I never allow my children to even play outside in less than perfectly matching and perfectly clean clothes, nevermind to go out in public like that! Gasp - what would people think?! Nope, not me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday - this blog carnival was created by MckMama. Head on over to her blog to see what everyone else has not been up to!

1 comment:

Drahdrah said...

Oh how I can relate, all too well ! Happy NNM !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails