I have been tagged by Tara to do write "8 interesting things about me."
The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
1. I have had 3 different last names. I was born with my first last name. After my first dad died, my mom remarried and I was adopted by my new dad and so I got my 2nd last name. And after I got married my last name changed again. For the last time!!!
2. I lived in a tent for 2 months during a Teen Missions trip - this partly explains why I now hate camping/tenting.
3. I have been pregnant 6 times. We have 3 children and 1 on the way. Again, the last one - at least that's OUR plan.
4. I won the Governor General's Bronze Medal in Grade 12.
5. I completely my ARCT (piano performance degree) the same year I graduated from high school.
6. I took 1 yr of University in the Faculty of Education - I was double majoring in Math and French. I wanted to teach high school. Then I dropped out of university to get married and have kids. OK, we waited almost 5 yrs to have kids, but still. :)
7. We bought a piano for our 2nd year anniversary - and Nathan surprised me with an additional gift - an anniversary ring to match his wedding band. Of course, now that I lost the diamond in my wedding ring, that anniversary ring is now being used as my wedding band.
8. My middle name is Michelle. And my sister's name is Michelle. And no, Michelle's middle name is NOT Tammy.
Well, since I think all the bloggy people I know have already been tagged, I guess I can't tag anyone. Unless you're randomly reading my blog - in which case, consider yourself tagged!