Monday 30 July 2007

For Women Only

OK, in case any guys happen to read this blog, consider yourself forewarned - this post is for women only! But don't worry, as long as you don't follow the link below you won't be embarrassed.

Probably many of you have never heard of these - I found out about them about a year ago, and when necessary, this is absolutely the only thing I use or will ever use from now on. I LOVE it! I have the Diva and love it. Check out the following links for details.

DivaCup
Cup Comparisons and FAQ type answers.

The Diva is available in Winnipeg - see Store Locator on their website for details (that's why I bought that one).

I truly cannot recommend them too much. Fabulous, fabulous product!

4 comments:

tammi said...

The first time I'd ever heard about these was on Pam's 101/1001 list. I checked out the website then already and am quite tempted to pick one up the next time I'm in the city.

Tammy said...

Yes - I had talked to Pam about the Diva a week or so before she made that list. I was all excited to see it on there!

Definitely pick one up - you won't be sorry.

If you do pick one up - here's a link to some tips on different types of folds.
http://community.livejournal.com/menstrual_cups/453392.html?thread=3998224

Anonymous said...

I have the Keeper which is similar and have had it for 5 years. I bought from a Doula.

Corinne

Pamela said...

It's on my list, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails