Thursday 26 July 2007

Honour Your Husband Challenge

Well, this challenge officially ended on Monday, but I'm trying to make my goals habits. The one I need to work on the most is praying for Nathan. I need to work on my prayer life in general! I think I need an "Honour Jesus Challenge" - often our spiritual lives end up at the low end of the totem pole in our list of priorities.

I am thrilled that I participated in this challenge, thanks to Christine for starting the challenge - I'm sure husbands everywhere thank you too!

Having concrete goals definitely helped me. As well as publishing them publicly - talk about being held accountable!

It just helped me realize once again how blessed I am. It made me realize that we (sadly) need to make an effort to show love to the ones we live with, instead of just giving our best to the stranger down the street or the friend on the phone.

Well, I hear my "baby" waking up now, so we'll leave it at that!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I agree, Tammy, having goals, and accountability, really make a difference! Thanks for linking up and I hope all of your progress yields some great habits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails