Well, my cousin Tammi high fived me for the Crazy Eights hoopla. And since she called me by our extended family's nickname for me, little Tammy, I guess I'll do it :)
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
1) warmer weather!
2) going out on a dinner & a movie date with Nathan again sometime soon
3) our 13th anniversary coming up in July
4) going on a girl's night out with my best friend Candace
5) taking the kids to the City 3hrs south in mid-summer
6) taking our older 2 girls out separately for back to school shopping and lunch, just the 2 of us
7) going to Disney World again next April
8) watching my kids grow up (how long term was this allowed to be?:)
Eight things I did yesterday:
1) 30 Day Shred of course!
3) tidied the house a bit
4) went to Candace's for lunch to celebrate Olivia's birthday with her friend Amber
5) phoned Candace after I got back so we could actually get some visiting down after putting Jacob down for a nap :)
6) went to Subway for supper
7) took Emma & Sophia to watch a hockey final game live
8) watched PVR'd version of the Stanley Cup Final after we got back - 1st time in a long time that the team we were cheering for actually won!
Eight things I wish I could do:
1) play the violin
2) have more patience, especially with my children
3) be more consistent, proactive and intentional in my parenting
4) own a grand piano
5) visit our sponsored children
6) be more consistent with keeping my house tidy
7) sew really well
8) practice what I preach - ie doing what I have to do before doing what I want to do, especially when it comes to doing chores
Eight shows I watch:
1) Criminal Minds - favourite show!
2) The Unusuals - cause it's a cop show, but more unusual :)
3) The Office - cause it's hilarious
4) Seinfeld - hilarious classic
5) Amazing Race - I'd LOVE to be on this show (except for the leaving your kids behind part)
6) Survivor - could never be on this show!
8) Law & Order - the original
Eight people hi-fived:
1) Sarah - because she's supposed to be posting every day now and might need some ideas
2) Sandy - same as #1 :)
3) Nicole - cause she's from Australia
4) Jessica - because she won my first ever blog giveaway
5) Jobina - because she's one of my newest IRL friends
6) Pam - because now that she's finally graduated she has tons of free time :)
7) Andrea - because my sister Andrea was already hi-fived by Tammi, and I need another Andrea :)
8) anyone else reading this that would like to do it - you've just officially been hi-fived!