Sunday 20 January 2008

D-Day

Well, today's d-day and nothin's happening yet. Ya never know I suppose, I could spontaneously go into a quick labour for the first time - but I'm not holding my breath. For some reason I'm thinking it's just not going to happen until next weekend at the earliest.

The girls are going to start getting impatient. They know today is the day the baby is supposed to come. I've made sure to emphasize that the baby might not come that day - it might be early or it might be late. And they do know that, but now that the day has come, I think they're going to be mighty impatient from now on!

Looks like the votes are an overwhelming consensus on using both middle names. Nathan and I talked about it more on our date night on Friday (dinner and a movie - The Keg & 27 Dresses) and that's what we're going to go with.

Did I mention yet my feet have totally swollen up? This has never happened to me before, but I literally cannot wear any of my shoes anymore. Thankfully my friend Candace wears a bigger shoe size so I borrowed some comfy boots from her for our date night on Friday. You can hardly even see my ankles anymore - ugh.

I have to say, I'm definitely in the "ready for this to be over" mindframe by now. I think I've just been so big for so long (at 6 months I already looked like I was going to pop). I've just found this pregnancy to be much more physically tiring (course moving at 6 months probably didn't help much). I'm still trying to treasure the moments - but looking forward to holding this precious baby in my arms soon!!! And finding out if it's a boy or a girl!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails