Saturday 14 July 2012

July Photo Challenge Day 14 - Favourite Colour

Today's assignment: Favourite Colour

My favourite colour is blue, so here's a picture of us from our most recent cruise with me in a blue dress (though technically more aqua marine).  There were no official rules posted about this challenge, so I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm cheating by using a picture taken on a different day, but whatev's!  




Here's another dress I wore on the cruise - a more true blue...

On a side note:  even though I always say my favourite colour is blue, and I do have several blue outfits, according to my closet, my favourite colour is actually black. 


Tomorrow's assignment: Your weakness (this is gonna be an easy one!)



Want to play too? Click the button on the left to visit the hostess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails