Saturday 21 July 2012

July Photo Challenge Day 21 - Something New

Today's assignment: Something New

Since we just recently moved into our new house and purchased several new pieces of furniture, there's a lot of options for what I could've posted today.  But I decided to go with this...


I've been looking for a better solution for cleaning my hardwood floors for a long time now.  I tried the Norwex mop but didn't like it (couldn't get into the corners and edges well), I tried the Swiffer Sweep N Vac which was ok but I hadn't heard great things about the Swiffer Wet Jet so I didn't want that.  I've ended up doing a combo of things - sweeping after mealtime, vacuuming occasionally, using a wet microfibre cloth on my Swiffer to mop, and sometimes using a hardwood floor cleaner spray bottle and the microfibre cloth mop that came with that - but the whole spray-put the bottle down-mop-spray-put the bottle down-mop gets old real quick. So, I kept looking for a better option.  Finally I came upon this review and thought the Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop with refillable cartridge was the perfect solution I'd be looking for!  So, this week I picked one up (from Home Outfitters) and tried it out as soon as I got home.  I love it!  I also bought a second microfibre cloth so I can still use one while the other is in the wash.  I also got the dust cloth as well.  So happy with my new toy! 

Tomorrow's assignment: Something Old



Want to play too? Click the button on the left to visit the hostess.

2 comments:

tammi said...

Haha, it really is the LITTLE things, isn't it?? :)

Andrea said...

So whatcha' doing with your Norwex one then? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails