Friday 1 October 2010

Blogtober - 31 posts in 31 days

I have decided to accept the same challenge as my good friend Pam and am going to blog every day for 31 days in the month of October!

Considering I've only had 26 posts all year long, (due largely to my heavy participation in my Bible in a Year and Beyond blog) this is going to be quite the challenge for me!

I will definitely make use of the handy blogging feature of writing scheduled posts ;)

It'll be a great chance for me to record all those little things from our daily lives that I'll love to look back on in years to come.

Obviously, some of these posts will be short and others will be long. But hang on to your hats, here we go!

2 comments:

PamJ said...

me too!!

Pamela said...

yay! Looking forward to reading along with you this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails